- I walked six miles today. I am going to my family reunion in a couple of weeks and I'm feeling fat and frumpy so I figured I would walk six miles a day until we leave in 10 days which would give me 60 miles of walking for the month (at least) and hopefully a firmer body!
- I bought hubby a new computer today. He has a 15" laptop but each night he both watches Netflix and plays poker on it at the same time so I figured a bigger screen would be helpful. Unfortunately it has Windows 8.1 on it instead of Windows 7 and he was not happy. Not happy at all. There will be a bit of learning curve with it but he said he is too old to mess with new things. I told him it was the wave of the future and he needs to figure it out. At this point it is debatable whether he will figure it out or send it back to the store.
- Something is eating my chard. I'm not sure what it is but all of the chard leave have a bunch of small holes in them. :(
- For some reason all of my contacts in Google disappeared!!! I have no idea where they went but I need them so I went back to Yahoo mail which I have used for years (and which I left in a snit to GMail because their mail system was down for four days). Now to input all of my contact again. Ugh.
- My love/hate relationship with Tumblr continues (I've had like a dozen Tumblr blogs over the years which I have set up then eventually delete). So I've started another one...let's see how long this lasts...
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!