In no particular order...
1. We passed this interesting shrub on our walk today with very cool looking flowers.
2. And this is our pleko. We got him (her?) and some goldfish about seven years ago at the same time but the goldfish only have a 5ish year lifespan but plekos can live up to 15 years!
3. Hubby decided to put a window fan in the kitchen to circulate the air (the kitchen/dining/living room are all together so it's just one huge room) and that plus the ceiling fan in the living room keeps the whole house cool even with the AC set on 80.
4. We walked to the store to pick up some veggies and sale items today (the store was really empty of people...yeah!) and I saw that in the frozen/premade food section, you can buy a little over a pound of cooked rice for $4 which seems like a ridiculously expensive way to buy rice when you can pay $1 for a pound of dry rice which will make three pounds of cooked rice!
5. You can learn web development for free here.
6. And here are 29 psychological tricks used to make people buy more.
7. Here are 10 COVID-19 scams that people are falling for.
8. I have been doing great with my daily checklist (plus I am up to doing 20 pushups/situps/squats/etc daily).
9. I just watched this video about a lady who lives a simple life in Northern Ireland--her life looks wonderful!
10. And this website offers coronavirus resources by zip code.