We are kind of back to our early-pandemic habits now since covid cases are exploding in our state. There will be no bowling for a couple weeks (because of the holiday; it may be longer if the governor decides to shut everything down again), hubby is now playing poker online at home instead of going to the casino, we are back to our daily walks just to get out of the house, and I got a haircut today (it was free with a coupon and if we have to be locked down again, I want to start off with nice hair. I was impressed with how many safety precautions were taken at the salon plus I was the only customer in the entire salon today which was nice). In other news...
- Our lemons are getting yellower by the day (see photo above) and it looks like we may have a bumper crop of lemons this year!
- I love this interesting website! It shows random street views of places from all over the world!
- And this website tells you how you can get paid to watch Christmas movies.
- Speaking of getting paid, Arkansas is starting a promotion to pay people $10,000 to move to the state (and they even give you a bicycle too!).
- I look like the "before" photos in this post (but it's nice to know there is enough makeup in the world to turn me into the "after" if necessary!
- And here's an oddly fascinating article on the world's earliest serial killer family.
- Here's a great deal on a Sam's Club membership.
- Finally, here is an interesting report on 'six months of tiny projects.'