Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sales, Sales, Sales

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Hubby and I had planned to have our usual tiny Thanksgiving dinner at home but when I found out that our 92 year old friend would be alone for the holiday (how can her family NOT drive a few hours to spend at least the day with her??? But I digress...) we packed up our dinner and went to her house and had an instant Thanksgiving dinner with her.  She was happy, we were happy, and it was a nice way to spend the day.

The following day, my walking club did a 10k #OptOutside walk around a local park.  The weather was perfect and we had a great time chatting and walking.

The photo above pretty much sums up my attitude about shopping.  We have been inundated with BLACK FRIDAY DEALS since October so when Black Friday finally did roll around, I had exactly zero desire to go shopping.  There is nothing we need, nothing we want, and all of the shopping hype kind of makes me feel Grinch-like.

In other news...

    6 comments:

    1. That is a LOT of lube. Is it legal for the IRS to send this information to facebook? Tornadoes! wow

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I don't know about the IRS angle but it sure shouldn't be!

        Delete
    2. That was really kind of you to take your friend Thanksgiving. I’m sure that meant so much to her. I’m sure y’all felt like the blessed ones. 😊

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. For 92 years old she is super sharp and always a treat to listen to!

        Delete
    3. So glad you shared Thanksgiving with your friend. That's what it's all about. Thank you for all the interesting things you share! It's good to learn something new every day! :)

      ReplyDelete