Cash Only Living

Living cash only and debt free!

Sunday, March 25, 2018

10 Tips from Reddit

I like to browse reddit, especially their frugal board which often provides a lot of useful information such as these gems...

  1. Did you know that you may be able to use your library card to sign in to watch streaming content on Kanopy?
  2. And here's a warning about the liquidation of Toys R Us (hint: you may not be getting the great deals you may be expecting).
  3. Here's an idea for your Easter party.
  4. Here's some good ideas if you need to replace your car's windshield.
  5. This was a nice follow up on my yesterday's topic of frugal bloggers.
  6. And yet another thread on the same topic.
  7. Here's a tip for doing your taxes.
  8. And here's a bunch of random frugal tips.
  9. This is a clever trick.
  10. And finally, a list of products that are better than the name brands.
Posted by Cash Only Living at 8:01 PM
Labels: frugal tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Some of my favorite blogs...

  • The One Income Dollar
    Gift Ideas for the Golfer in Your Life (and the Ones Who Want to Be!) - If someone in your house disappears every Saturday morning with a bag of clubs, you already know what they want this year. Golf gifts are a crowd-pleaser...
    14 hours ago
  • That British Woman
    National Gallery of Canada - Part 2 - There was a special exhibition on while we were there called Qillaniq, you can read more about it here. Basically it's an exhibition of art work by Indi...
    14 hours ago
  • Sam Squared
    Virtual Cash Stuffing - Aren't these fun budgeting envelopes? Photo Pexels.com A new to me term, but for an old concept, is Cash Stuffing, basically the envelope m...
    18 hours ago
  • Out My Window
    Wednesday. Where have I been? - Actually, doing nothing. But I do it so well. Now I have three things I must get done today because I have been doing nothing!!!!!!! Remember I work b...
    1 day ago
  • The Hawaii Plan
    Starting to think about 2027 goals - 2027 is going to be a big year for me! I'm officially leaving my job the first week of January. I don't have any plans to accept another job, but I won't...
    2 days ago
  • Culinary Adventures with Lori
    Where is the Fall weather? - My mind knows it is Fall but the weather here is not cooperating. We had temperatures in the high 80's low 90's most of the week again. We were predicted...
    1 week ago
  • THE PRUDENT HOMEMAKER
    How I Saved Money The Past Week - The humidity continues here, which is unusual this time of year for us. So, I have been able to continue to collect several gallons of water a day from the...
    2 weeks ago
  • Read. Write. Mom!
    The Weekend Recap - Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a restful Labor Day. It was quiet around our house. Hubby left for work Monday morning, and Young Man slept in, so ...
    5 weeks ago
  • CLAMCO
    Suddenly September. - Butterfly on Mexican Sunflower. And here we are, entering the "ber" months already. Even though cooler weather is on the horizon for many areas, here in...
    5 weeks ago
  • DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING!
    WHERE DO I BEGIN? - Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and prescripti...
    4 months ago
  • Notes From The Frugal Trenches
    What Our Food Budget Looks Like In 2026 - I don’t think you’ll find a place across the globe that isn’t impacted by ever increasing food prices. Canada ranks particularly high with regards to food ...
    9 months ago
  • moreparsimony
    -
Show 10 Show All

Blog Archive

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.