- My printer ran out of ink the moment I really wanted to print out a form. I hardly ever use the printer so I think the ink just dried up. So do I buy new ink that I probably won't use much of ($50), buy a new printer that comes with some ink ($40), or just go have the document printed out at Office Depot ($2)? It seems like a waste of money to buy ink that will just dry out again from lack of use--plus ink is so expensive!
- The SIL called and said "we are all going on a cruise". It would be her and her hubby, another sister and her hubby, and me and my hubby. But I am not even working!!! So the cruise plans are up in the air and I hope I find some sort of income soon...
- I got a credit card bill with a late fee! :( It is a credit card I never use so when I saw an email that said your credit card bill is ready I went to check it out thinking someone had hijacked the credit card but it turned out I had attached my annual Prime membership to that card a year ago and didn't remember so bummer...I paid the bill and promptly switched the Prime credit card to the one I use for recurring expenses.
- I came across this nice article on "How to be Successful". It was a good read.
- We spent the day at home but needed a few groceries so we walked to the grocery store (it's warm and sunny today). It would be wonderful to live in a small town were we could walk everywhere!
Sunday, January 27, 2019
Five Things from Today
Yesterday was great, today, kind of meh...