- Taxes are due in a few weeks so if you haven't filed yet, here's a reminder.
- The lottery is up to $750,000 tonight.
- April Fools Day is coming up. While we don't prank people, these seem to be harmless enough.
- If your eyes are watering and your nose is running, it may be because of allergy season which has got off to a rip roarin start. You can check your allergy forecast here.
- It is also spring break time around the US. Las Vegas is one of the major places that kids tend to congregate for his unofficial holiday.
- If you are in the desert southwest (Arizona, Nevada, California) it's time for the super bloom which looks to be quite extensive this year.
- National Parks Week is coming up in April which means free entry to many parks around the US.
- If you want something interesting to do you can go clean up a public area and celebrate on social media under the hashtag #TrashTag. Apparently this viral social media challenge has gone global!
- Here is a cool way to get some amazing trees for your yard--join the Arbor Day Foundation for $10 and they will send you ten free trees!
- And a random reminder that practice makes perfect!
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
In no particular order...
Posted by Cash Only Living at 8:17 PM
Labels: random musings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment