Cash Only Living

Living cash only and debt free!

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Lots of Links

Just cleaning out my favorites file today, here are some links you might like...

  • This is why you might want to reevaluate your cell phone bill.
  • And here are some virtual tours you might want to take.
  • This site will provide you coornavirus resources by zipcode.
  • If you have run out of yeast, here are 22 bread recipes, no yeast required.
  • And a reminder from Penelope Trunk that now might be a great time for a career change.
  • Here are some free blueprints to make a gardening sphere.
  • This subreddit has inforgraphics for every topic under the sun.
  • Finally, here is a good subreddit for cute things.
Posted by Cash Only Living at 2:28 PM
Labels: links, pandemic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Some of my favorite blogs...

  • The One Income Dollar
    Gift Ideas for the Golfer in Your Life (and the Ones Who Want to Be!) - If someone in your house disappears every Saturday morning with a bag of clubs, you already know what they want this year. Golf gifts are a crowd-pleaser...
    16 hours ago
  • That British Woman
    National Gallery of Canada - Part 2 - There was a special exhibition on while we were there called Qillaniq, you can read more about it here. Basically it's an exhibition of art work by Indi...
    16 hours ago
  • Sam Squared
    Virtual Cash Stuffing - Aren't these fun budgeting envelopes? Photo Pexels.com A new to me term, but for an old concept, is Cash Stuffing, basically the envelope m...
    20 hours ago
  • Out My Window
    Wednesday. Where have I been? - Actually, doing nothing. But I do it so well. Now I have three things I must get done today because I have been doing nothing!!!!!!! Remember I work b...
    1 day ago
  • The Hawaii Plan
    Starting to think about 2027 goals - 2027 is going to be a big year for me! I'm officially leaving my job the first week of January. I don't have any plans to accept another job, but I won't...
    2 days ago
  • Culinary Adventures with Lori
    Where is the Fall weather? - My mind knows it is Fall but the weather here is not cooperating. We had temperatures in the high 80's low 90's most of the week again. We were predicted...
    1 week ago
  • THE PRUDENT HOMEMAKER
    How I Saved Money The Past Week - The humidity continues here, which is unusual this time of year for us. So, I have been able to continue to collect several gallons of water a day from the...
    2 weeks ago
  • Read. Write. Mom!
    The Weekend Recap - Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a restful Labor Day. It was quiet around our house. Hubby left for work Monday morning, and Young Man slept in, so ...
    5 weeks ago
  • CLAMCO
    Suddenly September. - Butterfly on Mexican Sunflower. And here we are, entering the "ber" months already. Even though cooler weather is on the horizon for many areas, here in...
    5 weeks ago
  • DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING!
    WHERE DO I BEGIN? - Hubby is typing this for me, because I am unable to type at this time. It started with an innocuouse UTI on December 17. Trip to Urgent Care and prescripti...
    4 months ago
  • moreparsimony
    Tommy died - I am distraught! He died at 12:15 am on 3-14.
    6 months ago
  • Notes From The Frugal Trenches
    What Our Food Budget Looks Like In 2026 - I don’t think you’ll find a place across the globe that isn’t impacted by ever increasing food prices. Canada ranks particularly high with regards to food ...
    9 months ago
Show 10 Show All

Blog Archive

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.