Thursday, July 27, 2023

5 Quick Things

Just wanted to add a few things you might find useful...

  1. I told you about my class action rebate check yesterday and then this morning I came across this Facebook class action settlement which, of course, I will be applying for.
  2. The $20 Roku I bought a week ago is a huge success.  Hubby uses it all the time to watch movies to the point he said he may just cancel Netflix since he hasn't been watching Netflix at all since he has so many movies to watch on Roku.
  3. The huge Find a Word book I bought at Sam's Club several months ago for $7.95 has been a great purchase--I love doing these puzzles, it's a great non-electronic way to spend some time, and it offers hours (months!) of entertainment!
  4. Samsung is offering a great pre-order deal on their new cell phones and tablets.  I am still deciding if I really need a new tablet but when I saw the steep discount on new tablet pre-orders, I might just get one.  Their new cell phones also have some great discounts but I will pass this year as my current cell phone is practically brand new.
  5. Finally, of all of the things we have bought over the past few years, the $25 bidets from Amazon have probably been the best overall item we have purchased.  I know many people are kind of eeked out by the idea of a bidet but once you try it, you will love it!  I can't even remember the last time we bought toilet paper since we hardly ever use it anymore. 

4 comments:

  1. I tried to apply for the facebook thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I can never comment on your blog because it won't let me sign in to comment but I just saw your post that you were headed to the hospital. I hope you are OK!!!

      Delete
  2. I need to look into those bidets at Amazon. I’m very intrigued by the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people don't like the idea of using a bidet but once you try it you will love it!

      Delete