Monday, April 16, 2012

My Goals For...

I think I will skip posting my goals for this week because, well, I really slacked off last week and don't have much planned for this week. But, I did make up a bucket list (see tab at the top of this page) and starting tomorrow, I plan to start working on my 30 day challenge which I posted here (it's my birthday tomorrow so while it would seem odd to start a challenge in the middle of the month, starting it off on my birthday kind of makes sense, especially since "get free things on my birthday" is on the list!).
And here's some more things about my bucket list:

  • I got ideas for the list here, here, and here.
  • Many people had this goal on their list so I added it to mine (and will post my answers here when I do it).
  • Many people had this goal on their list and while it is interesting, especially if you are a writer, I didn't add it to my list but will definitely keep the link for future reference.
  • This link was also mentioned a few times and it is just nice so I thought I would share it with you.
  • I will post my activities for both my 30 day challenge and my bucket list either here or with a link to my other blog if I post it there (mostly travel/general interest stuff goes on my other blog while money related stuff and personal stuff goes in this blog).
What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday!!

    I can't even remember whats on my bucket list or where I put it which just goes to show how motivated I was to complete it :/ I do like the look of Day Zero though so some motivation may come back in afterall.

    ReplyDelete